Thursday, September 27, 2007

Grey with Envy

Water Water Everywhere and Not a Drop to Drink :(

I am on a shoe fast...well really a fast on all things that cost money. I am not sure how long it wll last but at the moment it seems indefinite.
Since I am loving all things grey at the moment, we can add these pretty little ladies from Christian Louboutin to my list. It is starting to get depressing.



I also need a grey purse:


My friend just got this Botkier bag as a birthday gift and I am grey with envy! I get ideas in my head and don't rest until I am satisfied...sadly killer grey pumps and a grey bag are the prize I have my eyes on. This "fast" is really putting a damper on my fall style :(

Donations?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy hot shoes!!!! Wow! Since I love the purse so much those shoes would totally match except there is no way I could afford them:(

Beach Bum Marcie said...

Gray is SO the NEW brown. LOVE them both!! I live live live in my gray slim wedges and LOVE them!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I had left a comment but it didn't show up:(!!! Those are the hottest shoes! Wish I could get them to match my bag!