Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Chanel Price Increase


It is just sad....


Beginning on 11/1, it has been reported that Chanel is increasing their prices an astounding 22-23%!! This means you may end up paying an additional $1,000.00 for some bags.


On Nov. 1st I will probably be wearing black because it will be the official day that my hopes and dreams of ever owning a Chanel GST will die.


So IF you roll like that...GO. BUY. Before it's too late.


On a positive note - I understand their desire to remain exclusive so on that point, I applaud them I guess...

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ugh, I've been following the price increases for Chanel & LV over at tpf for the past year or so...so tragic :( I really want a classic flap (even the teeny east-west would suffice) and I just can't believe it keeps going up so much, so fast. Now I almost don't want to own it.
Sad news =/