Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A "W" for the Noles!

So one of the huge downfalls to living in Michigan when you went to college in Florida is missing some of the games which aren't televised in the north. Last year my husband sprung for the "sports package" with our cable company so I wouldn't miss out on any of the games, but that was a big old waste of $$ because there still were quite a few games missing.

So since I missed this week's game against UAB, I can proudly inform you that the Noles won this week! They beat UAB 34-24.

Since I can't report on the details, if you are interested, click HERE to read about them.

Antone Smith got knocked out during the third quarter - hang in there buddy! We need you back!

Sorry about the dull subject matter today people! But honestly, what is going to top the Britney debate below (you know, the one where people are purposely avoiding addressing the GREAT argument I made on BLS's behalf just so they can be uber jeally and Brit-Bash? Yep, that one.)?

No comments: