Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy 2008!


Happy New Year, everyone!!

It has been pointed out by many that I have not been updating my blog as often as I should and I whole-heartedly agree! I bet there are thousands of bloggers out there that have vowed to update their blogs more often in 2008 and I suppose I should throw my hat into that ring!

To update you on my where abouts, my husband and I went to Florida to visit my parents for Christmas and MY BIRTHDAY on the 21st of December. We spent one full week in Florida (and with painfully limited internet access) and came back on the 29th. We got to spend one night in our own beds before driving three hours north to my husband's grandparent's home. They were watching our 4 beloved dogs and we needed to collect them (it is amazing how much their annoying little mugs were missed). We spent two days there, including New Years and got back home yesterday.

Today I am back in the office with a cold :( I am not thrilled to be back at work, but I am thrilled to be back in the normal swing of things.

I have a TON of things to do to get completely back to normal including a load of work on my desk, a ton of bills to get paid and a house to organize.

Keep your eyes out for the following blog entries:

1) Happy Birthday to me post (might take some time on this one);

2) Christmas presents;

3) Birthday presents;

4) Ashley's Wedding (embarrassingly overdue. I have it all written. I just need to choose which out of all the wonderful pictures there are to include to give you the best little peek into the trip); and last, but not least,

5) Choo of the Week is coming back!

As far as resolutions, I don't really have any. I know myself too well and I just will not stick to them. The one thing I will say is just overall organization. That seems to be at the root of all my issues, so if I work on that as a whole (you would be surprised how many things that go wrong bring you back to the fact that you just don't have your crap together), I think the rest of my life will follow accordingly.

What are yours?