Thursday, January 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Kelli with an "I" Dawn!!




Today is my Maid of Honor's birthday!! She came to me from Kentucky a confused little girl with a tongue ring on a big college campus. I couldn't understand her for quite a few months since I had never encountered a southern accent quite like hers. After a while, I got used to it a little bit more and actually was able to translate for others. She would come into a room and utter a few sentences and leave and the other girls would be like, "What the hell did she just say?" And I would tell them that she was just looking for some fried food -- or whatever she was saying at the time. After some more time, she lost her accent just enough to still sound Tucky-ish, but all the world could finally "get her."

When I look back through my pictures of college memories, there are an unreasonable amount of pictures of Kel and I. Which makes me think that once upon a time, we were quite full of ourselves ;). I am not going to share them all, b/c it would take too long, but I will share a few.


Happy Birthday Kel! I miss you to pieces!
For a long period of time, Kel and I would go to Outback for the large amounts of free wine we could consume. Here are two pictures from those nights:





During a tragic rollerskating accident, Kelli broke her tibial plateau and had to wear pants and a boot to our sorority formal. Here I am keeping her gimp @$$ company:




Sometimes we like to play dress up :) These are my old dance costumes! Look mom they still fit!


Here are some photos from my bachelorette party in NYC:

At Hotel Gansevoort Kelli allegedly unknowingly stole some coats from the coat check girl. In her defense, the girl did not look at our tickets and in Kelli's defense, she was 2-3 bottles of Cristal to the wind. If anyone left the Gansevoort on or about March 3, 2007, sans white furry jacket -- she apologizes. She is aware that it was very cold out and she can't be more sorry. But we believe she did you a favor as the jacket was FUG and if you can afford drinks at Gansevoort, you should pack it in for a few evenings and afford a nicer coat. Anyway here is the thief in the cab ride home once she realized she was holding coats that did not belong to her:





And lastly, here she is by my side on the most important day of my life!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY KEL! THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD TIMES!

2 comments:

RACHEL said...

The dance costume pic is PRICELESS!

Beach Bum Marcie said...

Dude....you all look like sisters...and always having fun...SO ADORABLE!! Happy bday girl!! :)

And, Stace...LOVE the Choo of the week!! HOT.