Sunday, January 6, 2008

My Massive Birthday Surprise

Well, it was kind of a surprise, but I don't feel like getting all into that. My husband knew that I wanted one, but who in the world would suspect he would get one for me!

Here is what my wonderfully fabulous husband got me for my birthday!! To say that this is the most amazing thing I have ever owned (next to my wedding rings) is an understatement and I do not deserve it.

I was trying to get a glorious picture of all its dazzle, but it just isn't working right now so these will have to do and you will just have to know that these photos don't do it justice.


THANKS SWEETIE!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So beautiful!!! What a great birthday present!!! You know the best shopping is in NYC. You should come out for a shopping visit!!

Sarah Gemba said...

Wow check out that mega time-telling bling-bling! What a wonderful gift!

And of course you deserve it, sweetie! :)

Just Another Small Town Girl said...

GORGEOUS!

Mary said...

WOW! Go Brian!!

WendyB said...

Very nice!