Sunday, August 19, 2007

Happy 3 Month Anniversary to Us!


Today marks our three month anniversary!


It is not like we are officially celebrating it or anything like that, but I have to say that I am pretty impressed that it was my husband that pointed out the date to me! On the 19th of the past three months I have asked my husband the same questions:

  • Are you still happy that we got married?

  • Do you still love me just as much?

  • Do you wish anything were different?

They sound like some pointless questions, but it sort of carves out a space for us to reconnect or address any issues. This month I got the answers: yes, even more, and no. Which I like :) Sometimes he throws in there "I wish you would wash my socks more often" but other than that we are smooth sailing.

I am happy to report that although we fight about some ridiculous things, I am still a happy newlywed! As we ALL know, I hate our location. But other than that, I wouldn't change a thing about my life :)

So here's to The Chaps!








And to my husband.....I love you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

AWwwww! Happy three-month-aversary to the Chaps:)

a real librarian said...

Happy 3 monthiversary, sweetie!!!

Rhonda said...

Happy 3 monthiversary! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by!