Monday, October 15, 2007

OUCH!

Saturday I went to the outlet mall (the only source of shopping in a 2 hour radius from me) and hit up Banana for some triple point action.
Well, I injured my left arm. I was talking on my cell with Kelli on my right arm, and throwing over all my try on stuff over the left arm. All was good. I tried on and left with 4 sweaters, a dress and 2 pairs of jeans. I don't have pictures because it was outlet stuff so they aren't on the site any longer.
But fast forward to Saturday night...my left arm hurt SO badly that I took 2 muscle relaxers to go to bed. Sunday my arm hurt so badly that if I tried to pick anything up, my arm started shaking! and Monday the pain is the same! It hasn't healed in the least bit! I tell ya, the things one does for a shopping trip!
I think the moral of this story is twofold:

1. Beauty is pain; and
2. I am out of shape.

So today is day 1 of what I like to call -- Lean Cuisine Stacy! Hey, it's a feeble start, but a start nonetheless.

No comments: