Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hello Gorgeous!

The reason was very simple: RETAIL THERAPY.

I had a bad bad couple of very bad days and there was a presale going on and therefore it was necessary, therapeutic, and I feel a just a bit better now ;)

To get the full effect, listen to this song while you look at my "new shoes"...Because in case you are wondering what I am doing as I type this (all night long really), I am dancing in my new shoes to this song, MY NEW FAV (and if you know me at all, you know I am telling the truth, I truly am tippety tapping and twirling on the floor):

[Seriously, if you can't use your speakers as you read this, come back later when you can! You won't get the full effect].



So without further ado, here are the new shoes I bought for my friend Ashley's wedding which is in just one short month!


5 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Those are GORGEOUS! Congratulations!

And the song is perrrrfect!

a real librarian said...

Beautiful!!!

shelby said...

Very, very hot. :)

Anonymous said...

cute shoes! I love that song. I have the whole CD which is all very good. His name is Paolo Nuntini (my spelling might be way off!)

Katie said...

i love love love these. How high are the heels? they look quite manageable.