Sunday, June 1, 2008

Most Useful Purchase Ever!

So, if you've ever sent me a poll with the question, "Best Purchase Ever," you would know that my Numero Uno pick is my laser eye surgery. My contact script was a -7.5, and if you wear contacts, you know that is really really terrible. I couldn't pick my parents out of a lineup without my contacts on! To fall asleep and wake up and see was truly the most precious gift anyone could ever give me.

Number 2, best purchase ever was my TiVo. While one would think it turns you more into a couch potato, it really has freed me up and I cannot ever miss an episode of Days of Our Lives, so enough said there.

My Number 3 best purchase ever has become my new Manolo Blahnik gold sandals. Sorry for the blurry picture, I was in a hurry :)




I used to be of the mindset that if I was going to drop a ton of money on shoes, they'd be the highest most pizzaziest shoes ever! My prior big ticket shoe purchases have fit that bill. But when I stumbled upon these on SALE (love it) and the NM Outlet, I knew I'd get a lot of use out of them. You may remember that I have been on a gold dress flip flop shoe hunt for two years. I had bought a pair of Kate Spade's in December, but after realizing that I truly didn't love them and that I was just trying to make myself love them, I returned them


I was still a little hesitant to spend the money on a flat shoe, but I have worn them twice a week at least for the past month, so I consider them well worth their money. They truly go with almost everything I own!!

I am about to slip them on now to go to a Graduation party for my twin nieces....pictures to come!

1 comment:

Sarah Gemba said...

Those are fabulous. I didn't think I'd get much use out of the gold Jack Rogers my friends gifted me last summer (I'm more of a silver gal) but I totally live in them.

And so jealous of your lasik, that's SO on my wish list!