Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Sawee!


Get it?

It's an olive branch!! I am sorry that well over two months have gone by and I haven't said a peep.

In all honesty, I am not even sure where I left off and I am too lazy to open a new window and see. So........for those of you not in know:

The first week of April, I got a job offer......in FLORIDA!!! WOOO to the friggin HOOOO!! Right?!?! After much discussion with the hubs, he decided we should go for it! So I went to work the next day and gave my notice!!! It was so extremely liberating!

I packed all my crap into boxes and mailed them home. Brian and decided to move me down first because it was kind of sudden and we weren't really prepared. So two weeks later, off I went...to live with my parents :(

Brian got me all settled in with my folks, and he went back to Michigan to get the house ready for sale.

Fast forward to now.

Brian is STILL in Michigan, which kills me. I miss him terribly!! And the living with my parents thing is getting old.

But tomorrow, he is giving his notice!! We hope he will be here by July 1st!! And then we will sooooo officially be Floridians!

In the meantime, I have laid out every weekend and done some fantastic shopping that I hope to tell you all about!

I do NOT love my job, and am actively seeking a way to be happier in the work place (I might have something exciting to say about that in a few months). But really, everything is happier in Florida, so that's okay!

I can't WAIT to go shopping for our new house and to do all that comes with that exciting process.

Oh and FYI, Brian and I split custody of the dogs: I got Roo and Daisy and he's got Bay and Gordon.

So, sorry this was a really quick run down, but I want to really try to get back in the swing!! I promise I am going to try!!!!!! Miss you all!

2 comments:

Sarah Gemba said...

Yay! Glad you are back! MUAH.

Christy said...

Congratulations on the new job and the move! I'm sorry you don't have your hubby with you.