Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Kerry and Chrissy!

I am a touch late on Kerry's Happy Birthday post since I was on a cruise, but I wanted to say a belated Happy Birthday to Kerry! And today is Chrissy's Birthday!

Kerry,

I miss you more than you know and am so happy we have more time for reindeer games lately! You will always be near and dear to me and this year, you deserve the best birthday ever! I hope you got it! I really hope we can get together over Christmas and if not, count me in for some sort of travel adventure with you and Kel! Whenever I think of dancing at my wedding, I think of you for some reason. This sounds a tad lezzie, but you gave me a look and said I love you at my wedding and it took everything in me not to cry. One day you will know the overwhelming feeling I had having my BEST friends my side during the most important step in my life to date! Thank you for ALWAYS making me laugh!







Chrissy,

I know I missed your actual day, but I am so happy we got to spend time together this weekend! You were so kind to follow the 5 feet rule non-stop! 5 FEET, I SAID!!! In an attempt to make you cry (hard job, I know), I want you to know that you are one of the sweetest and most kind hearted people I know. I say this, knowing you have strong opinions that make me laugh and snicker, but your heart is made out of gold and I am so happy to have you around to cheer me up on my worst days! Hope dinner at your mom's is great and that Jess puts his happy pants on!

No comments: