Thursday, November 8, 2007

All I Want for Christmas...

Okay. I mentioned that we were going to start with our Fantasy Shopping requesting things that are most likely not in the cards and what better time to start this than the days leading to Christmas.


SO! In my first edition of All I Want for Christmas, I am hung up between these 2 Marc Jacobs bags:



(Click on bags for links)

Although not everyone's fav, MJ is one of my favorite bag designers. I always go back to him. Red is very unlike me but I was feeling a bit saucy today. I already have a black soft classic bag, but I could certainly use a second dontcha think?

Ugh, I can already see that this segment is going to make me a Bitter Betty!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I share your love for MJ bags. I told eric when I have our first baby he has to get me a MJ bag...ha!