Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!

Happy Birthday to Meeee, Happy Birthday to Meeeee.....

Okay, I know my birthday is not until the 25th, but typically, I am celebrate my birthday SEASON since it coincides with the Holiday season.

Also, today SHOULD HAVE BEEN my birthday!! I was due on December 7th! So my name might have been Pearl! Every year around the 7th, Pearl comes out to play. So if you are doing your math, I was 18 days late! Poor Mom! I was a 9 pound baby because as far as I was concerned, I should have been 2 weeks old already and growing up!

I know it sounds silly, but my mom still does a mini celebration on my "birthday" (the 7th) since I have to share my actual birthday with everyone that celebrates Christmas. Oh, and Jesus!

In his old age, my dad is getting cheaper and cheaper by the year which has resulted in me getting a "secret gift" from my mother. Shhhhh!

So anyway, this year I received the following Cole Haan beauties for my secret December 7th birthday gift:










The shoes are adorable! They are patent and suede! Just what I need to cheer me up with the bleh weather we are having!


Christmas is almost here - so check in often as I will attempt to post some gift ideas for this holiday season!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEE!